Real Estate House Real Estate (REH) is a subsidiary of BIG Beyout Investment Group Holding. The company’s capital is (20,350,000 Kuwaiti Dinars) (twenty million three hundred fifty thousand Kuwaiti Dinars).
REH provides many specialized real estate services with high quality and efficiency. Those services are focused on managing facilities, other commercial properties, and BOT projects.
We help customers maintain the property’s value and operate it with the best efficiency and at the lowest cost, through our comprehensive integrated maintenance team of efficient engineers and specialized technicians. In addition, we help property owners choose the best suppliers for all of their needs whether it is for home, administrative or commercial property. The Maintenance Department plays an important role in direct coordination with the Real Estate Department, through a group of engineers and technicians specialized in the field of maintenance and operations of buildings, serving the needful as follows:
- Contracting services with maintenance companies
- Periodic, specialized and emergency maintenance services
- Set estimated budgets for maintenance expenses based on previous data
- Providing services for vacant units
- Preparing technical reports on the performance of monthly and annual maintenance, as well as submitting proposals to improve the status of real estate, and raising the level of services
- Interior design services
- Studying real estate plans and spaces and utilize all rental spaces to generate income
- Detecting problems and complaints to find appropriate solutions, where a direct hotline is assigned to property managers to ensure the satisfaction of our clients and landlords
- Preparing all financial, technical and legal studies and reports -Collecting rent, monitoring and following up on collection and report preparation
- Follow-up of all real estate expenses, whether it is related to government agencies, or monthly maintenance contracts and expenses
- Create periodic reports of the property, property income, collections, rentals and vacant units
- Preparing vacant units and carrying out the necessary maintenance required in coordination with and under the supervision of the Maintenance Department
- Cover all administrative and supervisory aspects such as: (security – collection – maintenance – preventive maintenance – accounts and rental relations – hygiene – agriculture)
Our facilities management team follow-up on all tasks related to technical services, equipment and contractors – which will carry out all of our maintenance work, including (plumbing, electricity, civil works, furniture, phones, electrical and electronic devices, etc.). The team is also committed to monitor the performance of contractors and service providers (such as cleaning, Security, pest control, internet, etc.).
The company has been managing and operating Al Mubarakiya Market since 2017, which is one of the main tourism attraction and historical landmarks in the State of Kuwait. REH has successfully acquired the project by bidding on the plan presented by the Ministry of Finance, which has also awarded to the company with “The Best Bid” for the period of ten years.
The company holds a number of properties located across the governorates of Kuwait, and it also manages other real estate assets that are own by associated companies